It is important to consider transportation for you bridal party on your wedding day. From traveling to and from venues and making various pit stops for photos, it will be much easier on everyone to travel together. There are a wide variety of vehicles that are commonly considered for wedding day transportation. You can narrow down the right choice for you by counting how many people need to be in tow. Below you will find a list of vehicles and their common capacity.
- Bus- seats 45-60 guests
- Double-decker bus- seats 65
- Limo bus, limo coach, or party bus- seats 18-28
- Limousine- seats 6
- Lincoln town car, luxury sedan- seats 2 to 4
- Passenger shuttle- seats 15 to 33
- Stretch Hummer, Lincoln Navigator, Cadillac Escalade- seats 12-14
- Stretch limousine- seats 12 to 14
- SUV- seats 5 to 7
- Trolley- seats 22 to 30
- Van- seats 12 to 15
Before signing an agreement for transportation, view the company’s fleet to make sure you are completely satisfied with the upkeep and presentation of the vehicle you will be using on your wedding day.