After much excitement and anticipation, the Disney Fairy Tale Weddings by Alfred Angelo collection has arrived in bridal stores.
The collection of seven wedding dresses can now be found for sale in over 68 Alfred Angelo Signature Stores nationwide, and hundreds of Alfred Angelo independent partner Bridal Boutiques across the U.S., Canada and Europe. The collection is affordably priced, with styles from $599 to $1199 ($USD), and is available in sizes 0 to 30W.
The Disney Fairy Tale Weddings by Alfred Angelo collection is inspired by the style and personality of seven iconic Disney Princess characters: Ariel, Aurora/Sleeping Beauty, Belle, Cinderella, Jasmine, Snow White and Tiana.
With each gown, brides can showcase their personal style. The collection includes classic, grand ball gowns in layers of tulle and sparkle net, updated fit and flare styles to highlight curves and movement, and pleated and wrapped bodices to flatter the bride’s figure.
- The treasures of the sea inspired Ariel’s gown. The mermaid silhouette features re-embroidered lace, pearl beading, and sequin sparkles.
- Aurora/Sleeping Beauty’s gown is romantic with a dreamy, willowy skirt for this slumbering princess.
- Belle’s wedding dress, with a draped waistline is inspired by the iconic ballroom dance scene from the film and focuses on making a grand entrance.
- Cinderella’s gown radiates with sparkle as its inspiration is the fairy tale’s enchanted glass slipper.
- Jasmine’s wedding dress conveys freedom and individuality and as a result her shimmering soft satin gown is exotic with a bejeweled neckline and low cut back.
- Snow White’s dress is inspired by nature, beauty and grace like the Disney Princess character herself.
- The regal, one-shoulder taffeta gown for our newest princess, Tiana, reflects her independent spirit with an asymmetric bodice and ruched skirt.
Or, take a brief, behind-the-scenes look at the Disney Fairy Tale Weddings by Alfred Angelo bridal gown line in the video below.