Everyone has a passion. Some may have a passion for their job, a sports team, art, a hobby, friends or loved ones.
Passion is the greatest of all emotions. It knows no boundaries and enables us to overcome obstacles (both real and imagined) and to see the world as a place of infinite potential.
The passionate spirit looks at every occurrence and discovers the hidden magic of what can be, what should be and what will be.
When a couple gets engaged and begins to plan for their Kansas City wedding, there is a joy, happiness and love that can only be described as passion. That passion isn’t exclusive to their feelings for one another. It produces an excitement that drives their imaginative spirit to experience the wedding of their dreams.
Passion is what allows soon-to-be Bride & Grooms to anticipate the feel, smells, sounds, tastes and look of their wedding day in real-time, even though it may be months away. It is a wondrous time to dream, to believe anything is possible and to seek out those that share in their enthusiasm to help them bring it all to life.
The most successful members of the wedding industry from wedding planners, florists, caterers, wedding DJs, venue managers, photographers and videographers, share a common thread…passion! They look at the opportunity to help engaged couples live out their fantasy as a cause to celebrate. These are exciting occasions that energizes the passion of a wedding professional’s creativity, talent & expertise. It propels them to provide their personal best at creating extraordinary memories for one of life’s most memorable moments…a Bride & Grooms wedding day.
Why does passion in wedding professionals matter?
Remarkable things happen when an engaged couple’s passion is combined with that of an equally passionate Kansas City wedding professional. It’s a creative partnership that opens the window to unlimited and unthought-of possibilities with amazing, unforgettable results.
If you are passionate about seeing your idea of the ideal wedding ceremony and/or wedding reception come to life, seek out wedding professionals who share in your passion and can help you realize your dream. Here are five important traits to look for in passionate wedding professionals.
Five Important Traits Of
A Passionate Kansas City Wedding Professional:
1. Passionate wedding professionals are careful listeners. They know that every Bride & Groom is different in their wants, needs, expectations and, most importantly, personality and style. By listening to you, they can provide additional ideas in support of your vision. They embrace the opportunity to accept new challenges that will stretch their creative resources to better serve you.
2. Passionate wedding professionals are dedicated to their craft and to professional development. To stay fresh and ahead of wedding trends, they attend industry sponsored workshops, conferences, seminars, symposiums and trade shows, allowing them to defy complacency by opening their minds to a world of knowledge that comes from other, successful wedding professionals.
There are no college degrees offered for the wedding industry. Education is gained through self-determination, a passion to constantly improve, gain new insight and a resolve to exceed your expectations as a Bride & Groom.
3. Passionate wedding professionals are multifaceted. They are creative, talented, knowledgeable, resourceful, enthusiastic, innovative, imaginative, detail oriented and devoted to giving you their absolute best. They never speak in terms of “what is.” Their point of view is always one of “what can be” and they will go to any length to help you achieve the success you envision.
4. Passionate wedding professionals are connected. They belong to national and local business groups and wedding related organizations and associations that permit them to form trusted relationships with like-minded, passionate providers of wedding services. Those connections make it possible for them to refer you to extremely capable individuals for any additional wedding expertise you may need.
5. Passionate wedding professionals are easily recognized. Their passion is evident in the way they speak, their body language, their eagerness to be of assistance and in the way they smile. They love what they do and are never hesitant to share their passion with others. These wedding professionals are often industry leaders, respected peers and mentors. They’re need to make a living is surpassed by a desire to create happiness for you, your family and your friends.
Passion has its own energy — an energy that’s observable and contagious.
Passion can’t be faked. There are those who will try. But, fortunately, almost anyone can spot the pretender, sense the lack of sincerity, authenticity and depth. As a Bride & Groom, you deserve to experience and enjoy your day in your way.
Remain diligent, do your homework and you’ll never have to settle for a wedding professional that doesn’t share in your passion…or your dream. It matters!
This entry was posted on Wednesday, December 7th, 2011 at 3:08 pm
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.